AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 11, 2012

NBA 2K13 Sucks

Gamer's, I have bad news for those of you who thought that this year's NBA 2k was going to be the best one yet. It isn't. In fact, it's a fucking joke. Now, bear in mind, this is purely based on opinion, and considering that I only play online, I encourage you to surmise your own thoughts about the game. However, being in the Top 100 for both offense and defense, I can safely say that this game is just a comedy of errors. First, I will start off with the jumpers. Now, I understand that these are supposed to be virtual creations of basketball players, but not every NBA professional has the skill set of MICHAEL FUCKING JORDAN. What do I mean? I mean that scrubs such as MO WILLIAMS have dropped 30+ on me. And in that game, the egg-headed nig hit a game winning, fadeaway, sideways leaning 3 in the corner, ON THE ROAD! That shit would never happen in the Garden. Not a chance. And yet, somehow, the game only becomes more infuriating as you continue to play these jerk-offs online. I mean come on guys, there's more than 3 teams in the fucking league. It's like nigg**s are allergic to picking any team besides the Heat, Lakers, or Thunder. And then, when I do play against these teams, the cheese factor is absolutely appalling. How about the bullshit fast dribble glitch, where a pg with speed can just waltz through your entire defense, and unless you user control the Center perfectly, it's guaranteed to be a basket. I just don't understand what the game wants me to do. It's a fucking crapshoot, and as far as basketball is concerned, you just don't see unpredictable, wild shit like that. It's pretty damn predictable. Baseball, on the other hand, is much more random in nature, when you consider the low probability of squaring up a baseball with a wooden stick. In all honesty, players such as Lamar Odom have hit 3's from about 30 feet out. Lamar Odom couldn't mop the floors correctly last year, let alone hit a 3 point bomb in the Garden. Small point guards, hell even big ones like D Rose, all of them have the potential to mole for EVERY SINGLE BUCKET. I've seen it time and time again, despite only having the game for a little over a week. To see a player literally just walk through your entire defense, even when you have it on "lock down paint," it's fucking frustrating. Obviously, I will still play it, and I have been on the winning end of this type of scenario way too many times to really be pissed. But some consistency would be nice for a change 2k, it's just like every year they put a Randomness factor into the game, and certain moves don't work some games, which is completely unexplainable. Fucking bullshit man I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment