AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NBA 2k13 Problems

I'll tell you man, sometimes I just don't know what to do after these online quick matches. Sometimes I want to just throw the controller straight through the TV, but obviously that would just be even more traumatic than the Loss. There's times where I want to scream at the top of my lungs, but again, late at night this is not an option. And then there's times where I just want to make every single jump shot, like all these other fucking noobs are able to to. Seriously, in this game, because the online difficulty is not Hall-Of-Fame, EVERY shot falls. Grant Hill banging down threes. Lamar Odom schwapping trey's. Deandre Jordan making every single foul shot. In previous posts I have complained that online gamers only select either the Heat, Thunder, or Lakers, but I have noticed another annoying trend. Every time I go to play with the Knicks, these assholes ALWAYS, and I mean 95% of the time, pick the Clippers. I don't get it. I really don't. The Clippers, although they have some talent and experience and veteran presence on their team now, are still the damn Clippers people. Nothing has changed. The Lakers are the Big Brother, christ the Clippers don't even get the dramatic lighting that the Garden is famous for. And yet over and over and over again people insist on picking the Clippers. Now, if the game's logic was actually legitimate, playing the Clippers would not be a big deal. They really can't defend inside, they have 1 real 3 point threat in the aging Chauncey Billups, and outside of that they have a bunch of solid players surrounding CP3 and Blake Griffin. The thing that always seems to get me is the play of Chris Paul. I mean come on 2k, I know he's nice but a 94 overall? That's the same as Kevin Durant! CP3 has never even been to a conference Finals! His 3 point shooting is just absurd, you would sware this n***a is a knockdown, Kyle Korver type shooter in real life based on his 2k performance. But in real life, I can't say I really remember Chris Paul doing any damage whatsoever from downtown. He is a slasher and mid-range shooter, but of course, in this 2k13 Bullshit, he's fucking Ray Allen from downtown. Ridiculous. Blake Griffin is Blake Griffin, you know what to expect. But to see players like Caron Butler, Jamal Crawford, and Eric Bledsoe knockdown CONSISTENT 3's, it just throws a wrench into the realism of the game. Don't get me wrong guys, it works both ways, and I have been on the winning side of two hundred and thirty seven (237) games. But those 28 legitimate losses (3 were due to network issues), contained in those 28 is what I like to call the "2k Randomness Factor." Now, this is just a theory, but it is the only valid explanation that I have as to why the game operates the way that it does. Game in and game out, I get certain shots to fall, without a doubt in my mind. Needless to say, some are contested, some are wide open, and some are bullshit. So I am no stranger to watching guys quit because they think I am "cheesing." Now, it just seems like in EVERY SINGLE game that I lose, the same themes are present in each game. First, my opponent has the tendency to run a fast-paced, bullshit transition game, which usually involves them pulling up for 3's which just can't seem to miss. Second, they are able to lock down the paint effectively, stopping my Carmelo Anthony post moves usually early in the 2nd quarter. Third, for some strange reason, my players all go cold from the perimeter at the same time. I mean it's just ridiculous to watch the other guy hit the majority of his jump shots, while I get WIDE OPEN looks and they don't fall. It's comical really. Just absolutely inconsistent and disgraceful to the 2k franchise's credibility. It's the perfect storm of negative things in the game, once the jumper's stop falling they get the transition looks, I start to turn the ball over, somehow he's able to contest my jump shots, even though he is completely locking down the paint. It's really mind-boggling as to how this Randomness plays out in a particular game, because I will play the exact same game and win by 20-30 points. Seriously, this game is like a cracked-out whore, All Over the Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment