AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NBA 2k13 Online Gameplay Review

Hey gamers, how's it going? Today is a holiday around the United States, and as one of the hardcore gamers who made the trip to Gamestop earlier today at Midnight, it was well worth the wait. NBA 2k13 has finally been released, and despite massive anticipation the game was able to deliver yet again. Now, there are a few aspects from 2k12 and 2k11 which should have been included, but overall this year's installment has everything a Basketball fan could ask for. First of all, the improved presentation, produced by Jay-Z, is exceptional, and for me I was amped up and ready to get it going in online gameplay. Sure enough, I pulled out a heart-stopping, 1 point last second victory in the 2k version of Madison Square Garden, the World's most Famous Arena. I proceeded to reel off 9 more wins in a row, until 6:30 night class came up. At this point, I might just hook up a TV and 360 in the back of the room, in my valiant attempt to crack the Top 100 Leaderboard. Regardless, the game was not a 10/10, and I have a few complaints which will be sent into the 2k Team. First of all, the online gameplay is still entirely frustrating to play. The Bullshit shots that just find a way to go in are ridiculous, and on the other end my players start to miss easy shots that they hit throughout the game. Zone defense is effective to lock down the paint, but with the new control stick, LT must be held in order to take a shot. Based on this new control system, I have dared opponents to take long 3's and jumpers, and thus far the strategy has been effective. My major complaint however, is the fact that there is no more Classic Quick Match. This was hands down the most revolutionary feature of NBA 2k12, and I was shocked to learn that it would not be included in 2k13. Furthermore, the NBA's all-time leading scorer, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, is notably missing from his respective classic teams. In addition, there is an absence of Dr. Julius Erving, and Chris "C-Webb" Webber. This is disastrous, and whatever the reasons are, it is unacceptable 2K. Either way, I will obviously still play the game, but this feature would have been a great addition. I hope you enjoyed my NBA 2k13 Online Gameplay Review, good luck online and pray that you don't run into Coyle022 on Xbox Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment