AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back in the Game

Hello fellow Americans, I took a few minutes to stop watching this incredible Sunday football to write a quick post about how this all began. Back in late 2010, the Ville was on fire, and by that I mean we were hustlin' our asses off. Call of Duty all night, Dew Dew every day, and one hell of a summer to remember. As I chilled at home today here in Lawrenceville, NJ I felt compelled to re-visit one of the classics that started it all. "Diminished" is a track that only the top goons will truly understand, but I use it to symbolize my return, not only in the blogging community but in the Sports World as well. Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming Blogspots, I have been busy working on a legitimate work-at-home solution that the Average Joe can implement and use to make an income from the internet. In addition to the Blogger platform, Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube will all be utilized to create a vibrant social community, centered around your very own Young Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment